Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: new poem

  1. #1
    Inactive Member honeyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i watch you watching me

    your eyes, they run along my thighs
    up and down, back and forth
    run 'em south and drag 'em north
    lick your lips and let them linger
    as i wrap you round my finger

    I hide behind an open door
    undressing, knowing you want more
    slowly taking off my clothes
    you can't see, but it's a show
    and i know you know i know

    -this one is a REALLY ROUGH DRAFT...so i will keep working on it, but as you can see, i really need some suggestions for an effective way to present this idea....thanks a lot!




    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Soiled Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really dug this one how it is. Being aguy its cool to see this from the other side but its also harder to add suggestions.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^
    |
    |
    |
    What he said.

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •